If you do not provide your information when requested, you may not be able to use our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with our Services or if we are legally required to collect it. Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so.
You don’t transfer your rights to your personal information to us when you use our Service. We don’t assume ownership of your personal information. We only collect, store, and process data for the purposes listed below. We do not sell your personal information, and we do not share it with third parties. We store your metrics data and aggregate them in Amplitude and Firebase.
Data we process
BeArex is a Play2Earn blockchain based game. We use two sources of personal information:
1. Personal information you provide to us when you sign up, when you use the Service and when you communicate with us, such as:
- your name, date of birth, email, phone number, company name, and profile data such as a profileimage,
- your user name and password,
- your language and communication preferences,
- your personal or company payment information, including credit card credentials,
- your time zone and location, which are detected and kept in order to improve service quality and provide collaboration and notification features,
- the User Content you share in or through the Service,
- data about your use of the Service, about subscriptions and about fees and payments;
- data about your interactions with the Service (such as likes, posts etc.),
- usage logs, including about pages you’ve navigated in our app, buttons you clicked, and content you created,
- other system logs (for example logins, installation and use of the app etc.) and other data created through your use of the Service,
- data you otherwise provide to us or that we collect from you when you communicate with us or we communicate with you,
- other data that we collect and process in relation with the Service, for example data related to complaints and to investigations of alleged misconduct etc.
2. Personal information collected from social media platforms. When you connect a social media platform to the Service, you authorize us to access associated data, such as:
- your social media pages links, IDs and social media handles,
- your social media information such as posts, post metrics including reach, views,engagements, likes, comments, video plays, reposts, shares etc.,
- profiles of people who engage with your content.
We keep your personal information in a data center in the United States operated by Google Cloud as our hosting partner. Data is backed up to a regional datacenter Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. By using the Service, you consent to these data transfers.
How we use your data
We use the data set out above in order to provide the Service, to provide support, to communicate with you, and for product development and market research.
We generally retain your personal data as long as you keep your account open or as needed to provide you Services. This includes data you or others provided to us and data generated or inferred from your use of our Services.
The Service provides a way for you to download all data and usage logs. When you request and download your data, we bundle up all the data we currently have stored. We do not remove your data when you request a download. If you wish to download your data, please contact our customer experience team:
You may also request data erasure by removing your profile from the Service via email to When you request erasure,
- all your personal and social data will be removed from product infrastructure including our database,
- the project data such as social media data, analytics data, publications drafts will be removed from all our infrastructure,
- we will retain product usage and customer support logs for up to 4 weeks after your account cancelation, and will request that our service providers remove that data from their servers as well as removing it ourselves after that.
Tracking, Cookies and Similar technologies
How to contact us